Pelicanprogear.com Returns Policy
Last modified: June, 2012
Returns & Refunds Policy
- Any item purchased at our website can be returned within 30 days from your receipt of the item.
- Pelican will accept returns for exchanges or replacement or refunds.
- To return items, you must fill in the return form (on the bottom of the packing slip) and follow the shipping directions for the return. Please repack the merchandise you are returning in the original or a similar shipping box.
- Non-warranty returns must be in new, unused condition. All of the promotional items, accessories, manuals, and other documents, including the original product packaging, must be intact, and shipped back together with returned items, unless otherwise specified. Any of the original accessories may not be missing.
- Products that are sold with promotional items must be returned with all of the promotional items to complete the return.
- You must ship back returned items at your own cost. We will credit the original shipping cost to you if there was an error on our part (such as the product was damaged in transit -- or we delivered the wrong product). If you have any questions about whether you can obtain a credit for the shipping cost, please contact our customer service toll free at 855-604-8562.
- When shipping the returned items, you must choose an appropriate shipping method. We are not responsible for any items lost or damaged during return shipping. If we do not receive the returned items or receive them damaged, your return request may be refused. To make sure returned items are delivered successfully, we recommend that you ship returned items with tracking numbers. Based on the value of the returned items, you may want to purchase insurance for damage coverage before shipping back to us.
- Returned items that do not meet our return requirements will be shipped back to you at your cost.
- If the returned items meet the requirements of this Policy, we will issue a refund to the original method of payment within 7 business days of receipt of the product at our warehouse. Refunds will only be issued to the billing name and address on the original order.
- When issuing refunds, we reserve the right to deduct a re-stocking fee first and then refund the remaining amount, including sales tax, to you, unless the reason for the return was our fault or due to our error (such as the product was defective or we delivered the wrong product). If you feel you have been improperly charged a restocking fee, please contact customer service toll free at 855-604-8562.
- The shipping fee charged at the time of order for initially shipping the item to you will not be refundable, unless the items are defective or damaged at the time of delivery, or not the items ordered.
For any questions relating to warranty returns on defective items, please see our warranty policy